Description: This course will explore specific instruction on residential additions and provides a basic review of residential new construction energy codes.
Topics Covered: Comprehensive residential energy code compliance processes, compliance forms, prescriptive and performance approaches, and HERS features.
Target Audience: Plan checkers, permit technicians, and field inspectors
- Presentation Slides
- CEC What’s New for 2016 summaries
- Residential Compliance Documents List
- What to Check on a CF1R-PRF-01
- Residential Compliance Process Flow Chart
- Suggested Guidelines for Building Departments to Handle Permit Submittals for HVAC Alterations
Duration: 1 hr
ICC CEU Credits: 0.1