Permit guides offer an effective, easy to implement, and no-cost solution to customer complaints about lengthy or inadequate energy reviews by busy building departments. These guides are useful for permit applicants as well as building departments for clarifying code requirements and the permitting process.
In total, there are eight permit guides available for your use and distribution:
- Residential Water Heater Alteration
- Residential New or Replacement Windows (Fenestration)
- Residential Re-Roofing
- Nonresidential Re-Roofing
- Nonresidential Unitary HVAC Systems
- Nonresidential Acceptance Testing
- Nonresidential Indoor Lighting Alternations
- Model Water Efficient Landscapes
For complimentary display holders or customized copies with your building department’s name and logo on the guides, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email message please include:
- Name of the permit guides for which you are requesting customization,
- High resolution logo (JPEG, GIF, PNG or TIF file format), and
- Additional information that your department would like included in the header, in the order you would like it listed (Example: Physical Address, Phone, Email Address, Website, Hours, Etc.).