This forum presented several new strategies and tools for energy code compliance. Presentation included a broad perspective of common energy code compliance challenges faced by local governments, followed by case studies and information on several innovative approaches, including electronic tools for residential and commercial projects and in-person assistance for local governments.
- Forum Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions | Kellen Dammann, BayREN Representative
- Energy Code Compliance: The Broader Perspective | Brian Selby, Principal, Selby Energy Inc.
- Leveraging the HERS Registry | Roy Eads, Senior Technical Manager, CalCERTS, Inc.
- BayREN’s Electronic Permit Tool in Practice | Demian Hardman, Senior Planner, Contra Costa County
- Energy Code Coach Program | Erin Malcolm-Brandt, Senior Manager, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Acing the Energy Code Compliance Process | Jill Marver, Senior Program Manager, Pacific Gas & Electric