This Forum brought together building department personnel, local government policy leaders and energy consultants throughout the Bay Area region to learn about regional and statewide initiatives aimed at addressing energy code enforcement barriers and challenges, and hear the major findings from the Permit Resource Opportunity Program Final Report and Energy Guide (available here).
- Forum Agenda
- Opening Remarks and Introduction | Andrea Chow | San Mateo County, Office of Sustainability
- Session A: Compliance Improvement from the Ground Up
- Session B: Initiatives for Improving Code Compliance
- Bay Area Regional Plan Check Pilot Program | Demian Hardman| Contra Costa County
- Residential HVAC Alts. Permit Compliance: A Best Practices Guide | Marissa Spata | Center for Sustainable Energy