This Forum brought together Building industry professionals, including building department officials, architects, and contractors to learn about exciting electronic tools and resources developed to assist with energy code related responsibilities. This forum included dynamic breakout discussions facilitated by building industry professionals to develop strategies and best practices to promote greater uniformity in code interpretation in building departments throughout the Bay Area.
- Forum Agenda
- Opening Remarks and Introduction | Omar Pena | Marin County BayREN Representative
- Keynote Speaker: Passive House in California | Graham Irwin | Essential Habitat Architecture
- Product Snapshot Presentations:
- BayREN Resources | Chris Bradt | BKi on behalf of BayREN
- CodeCycle | Kim Goodrich | CodeCycle
- Energy Code Ace | Misti Bruceri | Misti Bruceri & Associates, LLC on behlaf of Energy Code Ace